Vins de Propriétés et Châteaux de France (VPCF) is a company located in the Nord-East of France that trades a wide variety of fine wine and owns a vineyard in Bordeaux. For 25 years, a passionate team has been supplying wine merchants, restaurants and retailers.
Always looking for the best labels from the French terroirs, we select only quality wines, whether from prestigious or small vineyards.
VPCF in figures:
- 1 Château with the appellation Bordeaux Supérieur
- 1 fine wine trading company in Alsace
- a team of 40 passionate professionals
- More than 3,000 different wines
- More than 10,000 sqm of air-conditioned storehouses
- More than 2,000,000 bottles in stock
- Delivery within 3 days in Europe
All these elements enable us to offer you a rich and wide range and allow us to load until 100 different wines in the same pallet.
We invite you to discover our company and our solutions.